Sabado, Nobyembre 28, 2015

Inside Out is a movie that shows us a character from the inside out. An eleven year-old girl named Riley has personalized emotions inside her head who react to situations in her life and have control panels to make her express various feelings. We meet Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust and other characters who play various roles in Riley's mind, which is a very complex place with many locations presenting elements of her memory and lifestyle.

I do not think of myself as a very emotional person, in the sense of outward expression, but I do tend to be introspective and philosophical, and this movie is easy for me to relate to. I have often thought of the human mind as a complicated system, and having studied Electronics and Computer Technology, I tend to think of the mind in computerized terms, and this movie personifies the different parts. From a Christian perspective, a question raised by this movie could be whether our minds control us, or whether we control our minds.

In summary, I think that "Inside Out" raises meaningful discussion points, and , morally, It is one of the cleanest modern movies I have seen. There is plenty of non-violent action to keep kids engaged, but the humor and concept of the movie can entertain teenagers and adults. I definitely give "Inside Out" as a positive recommendation as you will really enjoyed watching this movie.

3 komento: